All students are encouraged to pursue an internship, especially those that count towards academic credit. Internships can be part-time or full-time and even for academic credit, based on the needs of the employer and student.
DeVry University offers internships for academic credit to those who qualify. All students are strongly encouraged to explore this option which allows for internships to count as one elective course. (See "Orientations").
The following resources are available to students seeking internships:
- Orientations: For those interested in academic credit: Occurs the 2nd week of every session. Please see Upcoming Events and Contact Information for more details.
- Workshops: For students needing help applying: Occurs every three weeks. Please see Upcoming Events.
- List of Current Internships: After attending either the Orientation or Workshop, students may find a current List of Internships here.
- My-Compass-To-My-Career: Students can search for these internships via MCTMC which is accessed through the student portal. The following search options should be used:
- Experience Level:"Co-op/Intern"
- See Student FAQ Guide
Employers interested in posting an internship are asked to do the following:
Contact an Employer Liaison: Juanda Rayner (404-270- 2797 / email@example.com).
To submit an internship posting. Please click here to complete Form.
ADDITIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION:
Internship Orientations - Conducted by DeVry Academics Department. For more information, please contact Dr. Lorenzo Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Professor Jay Williams at email@example.com. Orientations take place during the 2nd week of each session.
Academic Internship Champions by Campus:
Alpharetta Campus: Rob James firstname.lastname@example.org
Cobb Campus: Ike Ugboaja email@example.com
Decatur Campus: Lorenzo Bowman LBowman@devry.edu
Jay Williams JWilliams@devry.edu
Gwinnett Campus: Tom Wichser firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Campus: Henry Jordan email@example.com
General Information: Career Services (main) - 404-270-2780 / DCTCareerServices@devry.edu