DeVry University campus-based students must be cleared for graduation by each school department. Clearance from each department must be gathered by the student during the weeks before the graduation date. A copy of the clearance form can be found in the Graduation Packet, along with the date that clearance can officially begin.
To receive graduation clearance from Career Services, students should do the following:
- Contact your Career Advisor to make an advanced appointment. Please indicate a range of days and times that you are available to meet.
- Complete all forms needed for graduation clearance prior to meeting your Advisor.
- Return the forms to your Career Advisor, by either email or at the appointment. If emailing, please indicate in the title "Graduation Clearance."
During your appointment, the following will occur:
- Advisor will ensure that all forms have been collected and properly completed.
- An orientation of Career Services will be provided.
- Your Clearance Form, which is found in your Graduation Packet, will be stamped and signed by the Advisor.
The session normally takes 1 hour to complete. To avoid delays, please complete all forms and email them to your Advisor in advance.
- Career Declaration Form
- Resume uploaded into HireDevry: Please read instructions on how to access HireDevry.
- Graduate Registration Form
- Graduate Clearance Form (Undergraduates Only)