The library provides access to 100's of databases through GALILEO and on the library webpage. Here are some suggestions for EARTH DAY research:
Through GALILEO you can find these databases (call the library for the password)
Environment Complete offers deep coverage in many areas in addition to these:
- renewable energy sources
- pollution and waste management
- environmental technology
- environmental law
- social impacts and urban planning
GreenFILE covers these topics and more:
- global climate change
- green building
- sustainable agriculture
- renewable energy
- recycling and more.
TOXNET - contains databases on:
- hazardous chemicals
- environmental health
- toxic releases
The Vocational & Career Collection provides full-text coverage for almost 350 trade and industry related periodicals.
- Find green jobs here!
SIRS Issues Researcher(Georgia library webpage)
- Covering the Leading Issues most studied and debated by students.
- Great site for pro/con arguments, timeline, statistics and global impact.
Points of View (national library webpage)
- Access to full-text essays on more than 250 topics including an overview, point, and counterpoint.
- Understand what the issues are.