ASC Services (no charge for DeVry University students)
Students can get one-on-one help from a Peer Tutor or sign-up for group sessions/workshops with Faculty Tutors in the ASC lab, room 5.104.
Peer Tutors are students who are scheduled to work in the ASC when they are not in class. We will work with you to find the right tutor who is available when you are. That's why we strongly recommend appointments. Walk-in assistance is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
What can a Peer Tutor do?
- help students review class material
- help students work through complex course assignments
- help fill-in missing information
- proofread essays with the student
What can't a Peer Tutor do?
- help students with exams
- write computer code
- "fix" homework or papers
Peer tutors can answer some questions via email. Request help through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the Decatur campus (404.270.2910) tutorial center to request an appointment with a Peer Tutor.
- Stress Management Workshop presented by professor Sharon Rodriguez, Thursday, November 17, 2011 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in the ASC lab.